Cooler weather is here and trending right along with pumpkin-spice everything is CoolSculpting…a popular new cosmetic procedure and the #1 fat removal procedure in the world.
If you exercise regularly, eat right and still struggle with areas of stubborn fat, CoolSculpting could be the solution you’ve been looking for. CoolSculpting is a safe, FDA approved, non-surgical, quick and simple way to eliminate stubborn fat.
Using a non-surgical technology, CoolSculpting cools and freezes your unwanted fat cells. No hospital stay, anesthesia or incisions are required; there is no risk of infection and absolutely no downtime. Once your fat cells are crystallized, they are naturally expelled from your body. If you maintain a healthy weight through diet and exercise, your CoolSculpting results can be permanent.
Read on to learn more:
- During a CoolSculpting procedure, a gel pad protects your skin while the targeted area is placed between metal plates. Your fat cells shrink and are frozen, making it possible for your body to eliminate them naturally. Our patients describe the sensation as cold with a little bit of pressure. Within a few minutes, the sensation of cold goes away. You can sleep, meditate, or read during your CoolSculpting procedure.
- CoolSculpting is used to target stubborn fat on the back, belly and thighs. It can also improve the appearance of the knees, neck and area between the breasts and the underarm.
- You can return to your regular activities immediately following the procedure. There may be some redness or discomfort in the targeted area, but they quickly subside.
- Because CoolSculpting helps your body eliminate your fat on its own, naturally, results are gradual.
- If you need to lose a substantial amount of weight or desire instant results, CoolSculpting is not a good option for you. CoolSculpting works best for healthy patients who are close to their ideal weight, and who simply want to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat.
Revivology boasts Utah’s first and only DualSculpting Suite, complete with TV, snacks, Netflix and relaxing eucalyptus steam room.
Call to book your appointment, today: (801)987-8653.